Featured - Wheelchair Seat Cushion - Alternating Air - Pressure Sore TreatmentWCM-1905
"Great company to work with. They really do care and stand by their products."
"Simple and easy to order. Great deal on top quality mattress"
"I have had about 3 mattresses before that did not help This is the last one I will need. It is very effective."
"I appreciate the super fast shipping and easy set up video"
"Called and asked representative questions. They recommended the perfect product."
"We purchase all our mattresses from Wound Care Mattress and are very happy with the products and service."
"The auto sensing feature makes theis product second to none in terms of quality."
"Had a fantastic experience with this company and my mom has had better sleep and less sores than she has had in years."
"I do not normally write reviews but let just say the service and quality are worth commenting on. Glad I spend the extra money to get something of top quality."
Wheelchair Seat Cushion for Pressure Ulcers and Sores
Foam, Air Loss, Alternating Pressure
*12 Hours of use per Charge
Product Brochure - Click Here
Pressure Mapping Results - Click Here
Experience Unmatched Comfort with our Low Air and Alternating Pressure Wheelchair and Seat Cushion
Unparalleled Pressure Relief with Low Air Seat Cushions
Your search for the most comfortable wheel chair cushion stops here. Experience an unmatched level of comfort, pressure reduction, and support with our Wound Care Mattress Wheelchair Seat Air Cushions. Boasting a unique air-filled, adjustable, cellular design, these cushions are the go-to choice for wheelchair users requiring extended periods of seated postures. Each individual air cell works in unison to distribute your weight evenly, reducing the risk of pressure ulcers and increasing all-important blood circulation. This can also be conveniently used as a seat cushion as well.
Customized Comfort Beyond Compare
Everyone is unique and your cushion should be too. Our cushions offer unparalleled customizability with air cells that can be individually adjusted to conform to your body shape. This distinct feature provides an exceptional level of comfort for all users, especially those who remain seated for prolonged durations. Get the comfort of a hospital air mattress on while you are on your wheelchair. It's not just a cushion, it's a personalized comfort platform.
Secure and Stable, Ensuring Well-being
Experiencing shearing forces against your skin when moving or shifting can lead to distressing skin and tissue damage. Our cleverly designed cushions work to significantly minimize these shearing forces. While promoting comfort, they also provide an added layer of protection to your skin, allowing you to shift and move with peace of mind.
The Wound Care Mattress Wheelchair Seat Cushion is designed with your ultimate comfort in mind. With its solid foam base, this cushion provides exceptional support to ensure proper postural stability. The medial thigh support feature prevents thigh adduction, enhancing your overall comfort while seated. Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to a truly enjoyable seating experience.
- Solid foam base for superior support
- Medial thigh support for added comfort
- Postural stability for a more comfortable sitting position
Pressure Relief for a Soothing Experience
The comfortable Wheelchair Cushion with Battery Pump offers a unique pressure relief system to relieve pressure sores and promote better circulation. The alternating mode allows the cushion to alternately inflate and deflate air cells, offering pressure redistribution and encouraging tissue reperfusion. This innovative feature helps alleviate discomfort, making extended periods of sitting much more enjoyable.
- Alternating mode for pressure redistribution
- Encourages tissue reperfusion for better circulation
- Alleviates discomfort associated with sitting for long periods
Unmatched Safety and Convenience
Your safety is our top priority, which is why the POWER 500 Wheelchair Seat Cushion comes with built-in safety features. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery ensures up to 12 hours of autonomy, giving you peace of mind. The visual and audible alarm system alerts you in case of low pressure or low battery, providing an added layer of security. Additionally, the non-slip base keeps the cushion securely in place, preventing any unwanted movement.
- Long-lasting lithium-ion battery for up to 12 hours of use
- Visual and audible alarm system for added safety
- Non-slip base to prevent sliding and ensure stability
- Pump: 10" x 5" x 2" (25x12.2x5.7cm)
- X-Small: 16" l x 16" w x 4" h (41x41x10cm)
- Small: 16" l x 18" w x 4" h (41x46x10cm)
- Medium: 16" l x 20" w x 4" h (41x51x10cm)
- Large: 17" l x 17" w x 4" h (43x43x10cm)
- X-Large: 18" l x 18" w x 4" h (46x46x10cm)
- XX-Large: 18" l x 20" w x 4" h (46x51x10cm)
- Pump: Flame retardant ABS
- Cushion: Cover: 4-Way Stretch; Cell: Nylon/PU & PU Foam; Base: Nylon/PU
- Supply Voltage: 12V DC, 1150 mA
- Operating Cycle: 10/15/20 min. selectable
- Li-ion Battery Pack: 3.78V Li-ion Battery x 2
- Battery Operation Time: Approx. 12 hours
- Battery Recharge Time: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Flame Retardant Standards: EN597-1 & EN597-2
- Type: 500 System Standard Cover
- Pump: 2.2 lbs.
- Cushions: 2.4 lbs.
Leading USA Supplier
- Free fast shipping
- USA based support
- One stop mattress stop
Call us now at (888) 828-6017
We offer free shipping on all products
If you are not 100% satisfied with our products you are able to return or exchange them.
We back up our products with a full warranty. The quality of our products are second to none.